www.kush.ca

cool info thanks, google is the shizneck seriously

Was just wondering if there is anyway, i can integrate all the usernames on my blog with my gallery and forum automatically without them having to register for every feature, and automatically have the same passwords so i cant access anything, or they dont have to set a password

Don't know how, but it's done here at this site.

If you visit www.osnn.net - and click on Login - it says login to OSNN and Forums

That is because virtuanews integrates with vbulletin, allowing one access sign ins.

damn, so no way to do the gallery wordpress and forums? thats ok if they really want the gallery they will signup, but i know the forum no one will sign up, its ok cuz i just put it on there for fun, i always wanted to see what ep sees ;)

If by "see what ep sees" you mean the admincp of vBulletin - I would recommend something like phpBB instead as it's free, and vBulletin obviously is not :)

EDIT: Although - I have used the admincp on both, and vBulletin is MUCH better, no comparison IMO..

yeah thats what i meant, and i do have phpbb installed

just put a raffle for an ipod nano on my site, if you are interested, really excited about making something like this hope i reach enough money

I went to your site to check it out, after waiting about 10 seconds and the page still hasn't loaded I left.

Your page seems to load slow a lot, just FYI.

I have the issue from multiple locations and computers - have you heard of this before?

yeah i think the server is messed up! i get posting errors for the last 3 days on and off, and they said i might have edited some php file or mysql file or a plugin but i think its their mess up i knew it was slow, but i thought that my internet connection is messed up, now i know its not that, ill call them and complain

hey.. you know i was just wondering about your ipod raffel... why can a person only put one bid in? it would be to your advantage if a person put in multiple entries...

well u know i dont want one person putting in like 100 dollars and losing it would be unfair, but if i get more people wanting to be able more than one entry like u ill change it

lol, yeah i might have to take if off because no one is showing interest in it:s i thought it was a cool idea, my friend from lebanon is the only one who wanted to get into it, and paypal doesnt work there! *zork*

you know what... it IS a cool IDEA.. now if you had a ticket for like 50cents and about 1 million people signed up then it would be both exciting and profitable :D maybe it would be better to switch it to an ipod shuffle with the bid at like 5 bucks...no seriously...

yeah good idea, but maybe like 6 dollars instead of 20 ( to make up for the money paypal takes) and still an ipod nano, just will take more people, im not doing it for profit, i just want my site to be interesting, thats all, who from here would buy one of it was 6 dollars instead of 20?

I may buy a ticket for 6 bucks - but if your friend from Lebanon wins I want my money back because it's rigged :smoker:

nah thats the thing im not rigging anything and i am doing it honestly! thats why i didnt even want to use software to do it, i will randomly pick a name out of a hat or something like that. and actually derek i had thoughts of u winning lol (im serious, its because i wanted to show people that i wasnt ganna rig it) 6 canadian is about 5.15 american

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back