www.kush.ca

looks like i am ganna get the refund, also guys, for the ipod thing, im ganna advertise on a site for users to come to it, if it starts working and people start paying ill let u guys know, also if that doesnt work, ill just wait until my site makes me enough money or from my own money ill get one, and then just make everyone post a comment in one of my posts, and everyone that did gets to enter the competition for free. just always wanna keep my site not the everyday site :)

Glad to hear you will get the refund, are they giving you the pro-rated plan like I hinted at?

Maybe if you move your site and it's not so slowwww I'll visit and partake in the iPod scandal :p

im ganna go with ixwebhosting, read some good stuff about them as well as they have 24/h customer support (phone and chat)and they were helpfull with my own problems even though im not with them (yeah to lure me in but they were good) and its always fun to mess around with people in the chats, woo i got to go party baby! lol i always do that, aight im going to go clubbing thanks and have a nice day, Customer rep: :)
LOL

aswell as they have a affiliate program which netfirms doesn't and ill get three free domains, ill have one left from, so i might set up some type of site like meetmeinto.com but theres too many of them now which is not original, ill see what i can do i want to start my own online type site/business. :)

Ipod scandal: u know what, soo many people offered me money to about 75% of the price of the ipod if i make them win, and turned them all down :)

actually one big thing that pissed me off about netfirms was the php.ini file only allowing 2mb file uploads, im a high quality guy with 7.2 mp images lol so it wasnt letting me upload them

Glad to hear you are moving to a happier place with your host. I use www.siteground.com, which also has referals and really great support, although I don't think they have 24/7 chat.

Just be careful with the iPod thing, might be better off choosing a different product.

I'm with ixwebhosting. I had problems (downtime for a few hours every week or so) with them in the beginning, but they upgraded the box I was on and it's been peachy since.

Try 1and1 = they are awesome. I have used them in the past, and I think Kunal uses them now.

kush.com,net,org are taken, and i like how it matches where i am located

Once you get your site up and running, I have a really good suggestion as to how you can make $$ with it... Did you ever look into http://www.clickbank.com I just started using it... If you want, I'll let you know how it goes...

merci (got to practice the french for montreal huh?) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back