www.kush.ca

well theres nothing to be caught for anymore, im not telling anyone i removed any things on my site saying click on ads, and told my friends not to click on the links like i had told them :)

kcnychief said:
Must, resist, urge, to, start, blogging, again

:eek:

If its because you want to make money...you won't start raking in the dough until you have like 1000 uniques everyday, with well placed ads, and a topic that isn't already covered by 10 million other blogs :p

It's not about the money, I kinda miss it.

Only thing is I get real busy sometimes and the updates are so infrequent. I hate having something out there with my name on that in my eyes is crap (outdated, infrequently updated material)

Meh, can't decide.

kcnychief said:
It's not about the money, I kinda miss it.

Only thing is I get real busy sometimes and the updates are so infrequent. I hate having something out there with my name on that in my eyes is crap (outdated, infrequently updated material)

Meh, can't decide.

Dude you're practically on OSNN the whole day. I'm sure if you cut down on a couple posts you could post on a blog.

But yeah, you'll have to work hard to reach quality found on my blog. :p

(Minus the design)

I measure at a full 3 inches, thank you very much :p

Admiral Michael said:
Jus curious as to how they would know its you? If by IP then someone with a dynamic IP could do it easily.

A whole range of things, also it would be suspicious if you get only 100 hits avg to your site, and 200 clicks.

ohh forgot to add u know how sites can tell what type of browser you are using os and all that good stuff, (the sigs that say wow you are using etc etc) that would help big time

Really nice job on the blog so far Kushman, keep up the good work :cool:

i put up a video of russell peters btw if you guys want to see it, its not the one you've all seen it's a new one from new york, and it's funny its 101.42mb so i dont think its for dial up users

Last edited:
kcnychief said:
I measure at a full 3 inches, thank you very much :p

Hello.... Ummm.. TMI???

**pokes minds eye out**

Grandmaster said:
Dude you're practically on OSNN the whole day. I'm sure if you cut down on a couple posts you could post on a blog.

But yeah, you'll have to work hard to reach quality found on my blog. :p

(Minus the design)

Pfft, most of yours is stuff that I can read elsewhere as well :p The roach stuff from today was really interesting though :p

'Tis hard to find a blog that doesn't have stuff you can read elsewhere.

Unless you have someone who actually writes interesting stuff about personal happenings, like robotics competitions ;)

kcnychief said:
'Tis hard to find a blog that doesn't have stuff you can read elsewhere.

Unless you have someone who actually writes interesting stuff about personal happenings, like robotics competitions ;)

haha, I love robotics. It really is great!

I can tell. It was interesting to read your entries, and congratulations again :)

you must be talking about mine, ill just let it pass this time :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back