www.kush.ca

derek what do u think about being able to buy more than one ticket? yay or nay?

Wait, you didn't want to rig it, but you were going to pick Derek? :rolleyes:

Software would be completely random.

no no i had a thought of imagine if derek won, people would know i didnt rig it, ok i guess software would be random, what software should i use though, if i use software i guess ill also record it and post it to the site so u guys can see it

Yeah I agree - especially since you put it here - if I won people would think it was rigged. Only sad thing is that everyone who buys a ticket, would more than likely be someone you knew. Otherwise - how would they know about your site?

SW best way to go, although it's not foolproof it will instill the most confidence in your peeps.

More than one ticket is cool, maybe give a volume discount for buying more than one :cool:

im actually using Akismet and it works great

edit:btw i do get random visits to my site, also peeps from forums i use?

centering your text in your blog makes it hard to read! it hurts my eyes, a lot. also try to steer clear of those templates.. make your own! :)

Ok i edited the price, and added volume discounting, thanks for the great suggestion techno kid

I gave the suggestion for the volume discount you bastard :mad: :p

ok thanks, i thanked him for lowering the price lol sorry about that

ok found out that i was getting the stick with netfirms for the php.ini file, 2mb max upload, which means i cant upload my 7mp images to my gallery! so as soon as my contract with them is over im switching to ixwebhosting, better price for what you get kind of thing with the php.ini file allowing about 50mb when normal server loads, which is way more than enough. and they have an affiliate program (which i already signed up for before moving with them)
Link

You can transfer before your contract is up. If you have pre-paid for a year, they will give you a pro-rated refund for the months that you haven't yet used. Just taking a hunch, but I assume that is why you want to wait until your contract is up.

nope i have to wait until my contract is over, unless i wanna lose the money because it was a 30 day money back gaurantee, i got the site feb 27, so im a couple of days late :s and i already called them they wont give me any money back, basstards. thats why i have to wait

That's crap, I would try to talk to a supervisor. They probably have the 30-day policy because they know that they suck and will tie you down after that.

I've never seen a host do that, bad break dude.

actually a lot of them are 30 day money back, whatever its cool,

you know what would be really slick? if you linked your sig image to your site so i wouldn't have to type it in :laugh: also if you JUSTIFIED your text... centering is really bad to read and it looks tacky :crosseyed:

Techno Child said:
you know what would be really slick? if you linked your sig image to your site so i wouldn't have to type it in :laugh: also if you JUSTIFIED your text... centering is really bad to read and it looks tacky :crosseyed:

i juuust told him that. is there an echo in here?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back