www.kush.ca

well i have already had gravatar plugin, but i just got k2, and installed it and i cant get the options window at all (and i activated the theme)

ahh i think i got what the problem was, when i was uploading in cute ftp, i left the mode in auto instead of port so ill reupload everything

Wasn't able to reply to your PM cause I had to catch the bus, but it looks like you've gotten it to work.

Looking nice so far "Kush", almost inspires me to start blogging again.

Then again, I'm too lazy :p

ok so here what it does sometimes, this page has finished loading, and no errors, but i dont know why sometimes it does this and sometimes at the admin page it will load a blank page, and also sometimes its normal, weird huh?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 104
aight guys, im becoming very happy, i am slowly learning how to add my plugins to the front page, are all of them this easy as the live shout box and the poll? btw please vote on my poll

ahh, it was working, any tips on where to stick code? i just found a random part and added them

Last edited:
I voted in your poll and added your blog to my RSS feeds.

Keep updating with valid content, or you will be deleted :smoker: :cool:

haha, thanks man, ill try to keep it updated as much as i can, i already want to post more things, but im trying to keep it more spanned out than all posts in one day lol

Edit: ahhh you wouldn't visit?

lol, I just wanted to be different. I noticed no one had yet voted for that option ;)

I don't really care, but I promise nothing in regards to clicking :p

its working now, u posted right when i was doign something lol
i tried to install a plugin and it deactivated all my other plugins, then i would try to reactivate them and it would deactivate again, so i had to load the front page, see which plugins needed to be loaded first (saw errors) and did it that way, and then it worked, removed the ****ty plugin that caused this, i want to make, anyone know how to get the geoip plugin to work (it wasnt this one that messed everything up) or anyone like it, i tried two different ones

Could have just said...

"Fixed now"

:p

EDIT: cool to see you are really getting into it though, nice job so far.

thanks man i would give you rep again, but it wont let me HEHE

No need to give me rep for that, you are doing all the work :)

hey guys, is there any gallery type like gallery2 but for videos to have videos like on thatvideosite.com ebaumsworld.com etc?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back