www.kush.ca

guys i added, some ads, at the very bottom of my page, even just once,

EDIT: thats exactly why i asked :)

Last edited:
themafia.69 said:
guys i added, some ads, at the very bottom of my page, hope you guys can help me out by clicking on them, even just once, was wondering too what does google do i mean they surely know that i can give keep telling people around the world to just click on the ads, will that get me in trouble?

It will get you an email, also, since you are asking people to click your ads, you are breaking their TOS, and they can if they want close your account and take any money they owe you at the moment with you. At which time I will laugh at you very loud and hard :D.

ahh opps, ill change that then, didnt know

wow thats soo cool i made some tiny cash, this is really interesting, i just hope that people will want to click on the ads by themselves now that i know i cant tell them, i try to do things right btw thats why i asked if i could get in trouble.

EDIT: so wait what would i do now about the people that i did tell them to click should i tell them not to click or i dont know now im confused lol

You can't tell them to click on it cause it's against the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up with Google.

Meh, I have an ad on a post that gets like 200 unique visitors each day, but for some reason I'm getting poorly targetted ads, therefore I've made 10 cents in the last two weeks :p

I might decide to add the ads to the rest of my site. Would be nice if I get a "monthly allowance" to spend on food or something :p

bottom bottom all the way down, just didnt want it to be in the way
EDIT: opps read the tiny writing in ur post, damn you! lol

Grandmaster said:
therefore I've made 10 cents in the last two weeks :p

I might decide to add the ads to the rest of my site. Would be nice if I get a "monthly allowance" to spend on food or something :p
i made 1.65 dollars so far

I just had a look, very nice work, always loved the wordpress blog thing. Once you get to grips with the style files, it's very customisable. There's some nice examples over at alexking.org (one of the WP developers if I remember correctly) :)

ok but posting that i added ads is ok right?

Like I said my ad (there's only 1) is poorly targetted. Most of my traffic comes from Google to that post, and the post is about Halo 2. I am getting an ad about Anger Management and Attention Deficit Disorder. =/

Hopefully the Googlebot goes to that post again and fixes it.

so omar u liked yatta? lol i love that, check out the simpsons vid on there

themafia.69 said:
so omar u liked yatta? lol i love that, check out the simpsons vid on there

Seen that like 8 times since Monday :p

i love the part where hes like NIPPON QU QU and he squintsa and raises his shoulders, btw check out the translation its halarious, i had it on the site, but took it off cuz it was long and shifted my side bar to the bottom of the page:s

EDIT: damn i clicked on a ad that looked interesting from my site, and it really is interesting check out these lasers that have videos on there to what they can achieve
http://wickedlasers.com/

Last edited:
Btw, if you repeatedly click your ads yourself - you'll get booted for that too.

yeah i know, i didnt do that, i just thought that was actually intereting

Jus curious as to how they would know its you? If by IP then someone with a dynamic IP could do it easily.

combination of logs, cookies, and other stuff that i probably dont know about

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back