www.kush.ca

ok you dont get the point, i have to be canadian to own a .ca, doesnt matter who i get it from, thats why im ganna make a big deal when i get back to canada, its a realy stupid rule and they need to change it, because canadians arent the only people in canada, and anyone who wants a .ca should be able to get one as long as they pay for it

I guess they have reasons for the rules , seems fair to me , if your non profit you can get .org .. I mean hell why not scream and cry about paying for that non profit or not I mean if you pay for it you should be allowed.. right?

Wrong money does not mean rules do not apply such is life.

ok.. but still.. some hosts must not care because you DID have kush.ca did you not? so alls i'm saying is that maybe if you register with someone that doesn't care?

also you still technically own the domain so why can't you use it? {your name is registerd with it in the whois database and it is active}

no all hosts do care, because inorder to register a .ca they go through cira, so there is no way around that, the reason its still mine is because its suspended, but ill try to get it back when i get back to canada, anyways as for why i was allowed to own it in the first place is because they give you time to prove that you can own it.

ok now i have a problem if anyone knows how to help with it:
so i moved hosts and the new host is runing 4.0.26 i have a backup from my 4.1.12 saved as a .sql file, how can i import it successfully into the new host, it doesnt work for me, i dont have access to the old server because i closed my account with them. i only have this backup file, i tried to get the migration tool but it only wants to connect to servers not a .sql file, also im installing mysql 5 on my laptop and then trying to import it on here, then using the migration tool, am i thinking right? or does anyone know how to help me?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back