The OSNN Debate

NetRyder said:
Horizontal scrolling on the frontpage at 1024x768.
Thought it was a Firefox-only issue, but it seems to happen with IE as well
ohmy.gif

Check this post for what it looks like:
http://www.osnn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=32489&postcount=7
I thought it was just the site loading slowly that's causing the layout to be stretched.

For me the homepage deosnt fit into the screen, it stretches beyond the wondow horizontally.

ming said:
I thought it was just the site loading slowly that's causing the layout to be stretched.

It's not the same as the old stretch bug we had earlier. This time, the page looks fine otherwise, but goes off the screen and needs horizontal scrolling. It probably won't be noticeable to people using anything above 1024x768.

Khayman said:
Odd, was working fine earlier.... i think

Yeah it was working properly in both browsers yesterday.
Might have something to do with removing the advert placeholders?

Heh, NTFS.org can't come back. You already know that. waddy isn't going to release the domain.

yea i know that :( *sighs*.. but NTFS.net could surely? Or does waddy have control of all NTFS? :confused:

To be honest, i really dont like the name OSNN.. i dont know why.. it just doesnt look good/right :rolleyes:

The name doesn't really matter that much, does it? We still have the same members, the same administration, the old threads, and we're planning on expanding further. It only gets better.
smile.gif

you are right yea, its just a name and it is still the same site, just with a different name. But it still feels different :p

Bring back Xp-erience!!! :D heh

Hehe, you probably feel the difference not so much because of the name change but because of the upgrade to vBulletin 3.0...the new crappy smilies, and other graphics changes.
It just so happens they both came at the same time.
tongue.gif

The change from XP-erience to NTFS was a much bigger one.

Just updated my bookmark. Still labelled xp-erience.org mind!!!

Quick, quick give him his cuddly toy back so he goes back to sleep!

Yeah, I see what I did, in my cut and paste laziness I had taken a table with a width of 1000 which does look jolly like 100%

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back