The OSNN Debate

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
I could care less about the name change! I became a member in June/July 2002, lurked for months before I even signed up. I might not post much, but I'm here daily to help whenever I can. All I can say is great job everyone for making the forums a great place to hang out and educate yourself!

dubstar

format c:
i didnt bother to read all the posts, but im pretty sure this is on the name change subject. now then.. that should settle it. inclosing shut up and be happy this awesome place is still around.

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
lol at first i typed osnn.org and was like wtf? new interface...then i realised it was osnn.net =\...oh well....

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
I have been around since the xp-erience days,though an irregular poster and I have never found anything change in the way this place works and the great people here. A change in name isnt going to change that. It didnt change with the move form xp-erience. It didnt change with the database loss, and it hasnt changed now.

(change = constant = 0 :D )

PS these smilies SUCK big time. Please , Please change them :p.

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
I have been around since the xp-erience days,though an irregular poster and I have never found anything change in the way this place works and the great people here. A change in name isnt going to change that. It didnt change with the move form xp-erience. It didnt change with the database loss, and it hasnt changed now.

(change = constant = 0 :D )

PS these smilies SUCK big time. Please , Please change them.

Voodoo

OSNN Junior Addict
OSNN Rocks, why were all those cry babies all about?! This forum is the best. Way to go! :D

X-Istence

Political Access
GoNz0 said:
hellfrozenover.gif

I dont care how old tihs thread is, ubt that is the image i had been looking for, for ages now. Finally found it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021