The OSNN Debate

I could care less about the name change! I became a member in June/July 2002, lurked for months before I even signed up. I might not post much, but I'm here daily to help whenever I can. All I can say is great job everyone for making the forums a great place to hang out and educate yourself!

i didnt bother to read all the posts, but im pretty sure this is on the name change subject. now then.. that should settle it. inclosing shut up and be happy this awesome place is still around.

lol at first i typed osnn.org and was like wtf? new interface...then i realised it was osnn.net =\...oh well....

I have been around since the xp-erience days,though an irregular poster and I have never found anything change in the way this place works and the great people here. A change in name isnt going to change that. It didnt change with the move form xp-erience. It didnt change with the database loss, and it hasnt changed now.

(change = constant = 0 :D )

PS these smilies SUCK big time. Please , Please change them :p.

I have been around since the xp-erience days,though an irregular poster and I have never found anything change in the way this place works and the great people here. A change in name isnt going to change that. It didnt change with the move form xp-erience. It didnt change with the database loss, and it hasnt changed now.

(change = constant = 0 :D )

PS these smilies SUCK big time. Please , Please change them.

OSNN Rocks, why were all those cry babies all about?! This forum is the best. Way to go! :D

GoNz0 said:
hellfrozenover.gif

I dont care how old tihs thread is, ubt that is the image i had been looking for, for ages now. Finally found it again.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back