NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ha! well thats bloody confusing :p

Cheers Kunal

Thats my little P3 server folding again then. :)

Team seems to be slowing down :(

We were averaging about 18k a day for a while there.

Come on lads :)

All those damn environmentalists, shut down their cores during summer.

Dippy Hippies!

Congratulations to OWA for zooming past me. Or he will sometime today (maybe tomorrow).

:D

Thanks to all the new people who have joined up. Much appreciated and thanks to all who continue to fold.

A lot of people have cut back a lot or just stopped completely :( If possible, just run the client when you can and drop the usage (to less than 50%) and contribute a WU here and there for the cause :)

We're hovering around 10k a day after flirting with 18-19k as recently as about a month ago.

Come on lads :) Buck up.

:cool:

My desktop is going to be down from F@lding for upto a week.

Re-installed Vista and working on a couple of different things right now :)

Took a week off work and was on the go so this computer has only been folding when the wife turns the PC on...so my numbers were less than they have been. Should be back in full swing now. Granted I only contribute 150-200 a day but every little bit counts.

maybe u got the sames wu's as me... crappy 100 pointers :C

Yah, there is a weirdness to the way that the new cores are giving points.

Maybe have a chat with some blokes about how to request different wu's?

I did notice a lot of greyed out users on the list.

I pumped my e6600 up to 80% since my temp has been way down (new thermal paste) so we'll see where my numbers end up this week.

Steevo Glad to see you passed me!! Can you keep that average up!!

Guess it was a blurb.

Last edited:
I know it's not much compared to you lot and your thousands of WUs but I hit the 200 wu mark today and I'm gonna have a beer at lunch to celebrate! =)

I'm gonna get drunk. But I am also adding another E6420 to the flock, one more SMP client.

I am expecting a 3K average when everything levels off with the new hardware.

hey steevo.. why not bring those points back over to our side ;) :p

I don't know what the problem is, but on occasion I notice my processor activity go from 80% to just idle. I open up speedfan to verify and it validates the no processor activity. The first time I figured it's updating or something, but it sometimes lasts until I restart the PC (which I rarely do).

I have no idea what's happening, does anyone experience this? I'm using the multi-thread setup for my e6600. I usually average around 400-500 a day and I'm down to 100 and dropping.

Sometimes the core is simply not engaged.

I think its a F@H client issue.

Good to see my clients have been chugging with little to no effort on my part :)

Nice work team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back