NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have about 100watt TDP on my 3800+ X2 @ 2.7Ghz 1.45vcore.

• CPU-Stepping: E6
  • L1-Cache: 64 + 64 KiB (Data + Instructions), per core
  • L2-Cache: 512 or 1024 KiB fullspeed, per core
  • MMX, Extended 3DNow!, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, AMD64, Cool'n'Quiet, NX Bit
  • Socket 939, HyperTransport (1000 MHz, HT1000)
  • VCore: 1.35 V - 1.4 V
  • Power Consumption (TDP):
    • 89 Watt: 3800+, 4200+ and 4400+
    • 110 Watt: 4400+, 4600+ and 4800+
  • First Release: 21 April 2005
  • Clockrate:: 2200 - 2400 MHz
    • 512 KiB L2-Cache:
      • 3800+: 2000 MHz
      • 4200+: 2200 MHz
      • 4600+: 2400 MHz
    • 1024 KiB L2-Cache:
      • 4400+: 2200 MHz
      • 4800+: 2400 MHz

Yes. I am serious.

It is actually running 2.75Ghz I need more voltage to get any higher, and that requires more cooling.

from the looks of my points, my PS3 is kicking some serious ass. I never could pull off the numbers i am getting from my laptop. or older AMD xp

for some reason even though my points are being uploaded they are not appearing in my score.

Its getting chilly now people, forget the furnace lets start folding :)

Excellent, all joined-up. Just a quicky tho, how to get the folding logo above the avatar?

Once you submit your first work unit, you will then be able to join the group under user CP. Welcome to the team

Once you submit your first work unit, you will then be able to join the group under user CP. Welcome to the team
Not sure if that is quite accurate, although it could be. I'm pretty sure you just need to go to the user CP and join, but before we approve group membership we like to check that you have submitted a WU.

Just wanted to clarify since it doesn't automatically show up, needs approval by either myself or Sazar since we are the "group leaders". Although I'm sure all other admins/mods can do it too.

Sweet, well I'll leave it running for a while before I go for it and then you guys can see. No rush! :)

hey critical. welcome to the boards.

well i am slowly crawling up the ladder, if only i'd used this multicore fah thing sooner.

i joined - might as well do something with the spare cpu cycles, got nothing else going on on here :) - is one core enough or should i get it using both? using the gui version at the moment

cool... more ppl :)

welcome to the team man

mm...i think u should try using the smp client (for multicore cpus).. and yeah.. always the console version

=]

Welcome to the team Carpo and Criticalpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back