NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new video card and motherboard arrived today.

hopefully soon back to 100% folding on everything.

If I get bored, I'm switching to the 6600 and using all the cores :D

new video card? haven't you got a x1000 something a few weeks ago? or is the new for a diff build?

Returned the AGP, going pci-e and getting a new mobo.

Wanted to upgrade my motherboard and figured it would be worth it.

Got a 1950xtx pci-e instead of agp for the setup, basically the same card.

I REALLY wish there was a folding client for the g80 series from nvidia :(

cool... definitely worth it...

Yah, thanks Fitz, coz apparently when I gave the heads-up I was talking about John Wayne or something.

:smoker:
You know I woob you, I was just too stupid to figure out what link you were talkin about :D

Yah, thanks Fitz, coz apparently when I gave the heads-up I was talking about John Wayne or something.

LOL.. yeah, but I actually specified that it was the site his signature links to when clicked on..

plus, I sent him a PM with the correct link :)

Is that a little brown on your nose or are you just happy to see him? :cool:

Is that a little brown on your nose or are you just happy to see him? :cool:

you're just upset that he thanked me and I got all the credit for the problem you pointed out :)

Isn't there a toilet some place that needs cleaning?

I just noticed I am no longer the top folder. Way to go OWA!!

yeah.. if OWA keeps ramping up like he has, he'll pass me by before the year is done..

edit:
what the hell? I had 3 WU returned for 0 points?!? (see screenshot!)

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 102
Fitz, I have had so many 0 -10 point submissions due to crappy stanford server issues, I just gave up griping.

I am really tempted to purchase a ps3 :D but I want to see if an xbox folding client goes in the works and if the r6xx gpu's fold any better.

Also, they REALLY need to change the points for the gpu's, considering how much more raw processing power they have than ps3's.

i just found out im on the top 20 producers ranking for the team... cool (considering im only folding with my a64 3200+)

I am contemplating running my cpu on my main system again. Right now its just my notebook cpu half the time and my gpu @ 60%, but still producing some.

iv'e considering adding my laptop, but they don't cool off as well as a desktop and i don't wanna put too much stress on the cpu

My laptop runs just fine. Simply make sure you disable the folding client when on battery and try and only push 60-70% of the cpu usage on the idle setting and you should be fine.

I haven't noticed anything untoward with my setup so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back