What is everyones name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pothitos
  • Start date Start date
Hello, I'm Matt and I have a problem. I'm out of beer. =\
 
Benny & mafmatt posts seem to have been "the answer before the question". Is time slowing down?
 
who is "mafmatt"? and who are you? go away.
 
Originally posted by Evil Marge
Josh is a nice name

hey, thanks Amanda 🙂 my younger sister's name is Amanda, so I guess it's a nice name, too 😉
 
I think he was referring to your drinking - appears he had more than you did matmadd - er - madmatt!😉
 
Originally posted by Zooker
Hi Matt, I'm Kelly. *hands Matt a beer*

mmm. my new best friend. thanks Kelly, tiz a pleasure to meet you.
 
Originally posted by damnyank
I think he was referring to your drinking - appears he had more than you did matmadd - er - madmatt!😉

ohh. well, whoops. Hi damnyank, I'm a yank. yeah.
 
Thanks Kelly, awfully nice of you. But stop trying to get me drunk, I will not make out with you *yet*

damnyank, damn straight, you are. =)
 
😱 I'm married Matt! Sorry, my husband won't let me make out with anyone but him...LOL...but he says it's ok to share the beer!😀
 
Originally posted by Zooker
😱 I'm married Matt! Sorry, my husband won't let me make out with anyone but him...LOL...but he says it's ok to share the beer!😀

haha, good cover =) jk, thanks.
 
Originally posted by damnyank
but you are not a damnyank!😀

I'm not even a Yankee, I'm a damnjew... some people will confuse me with deamnrussian but its because they're deamnstonedpigs.
 
lol

bet that guy wishes he did not have errrrr something in his mouth 😛 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top