What is everyones name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pothitos
  • Start date Start date
Steve and I have a "being an ******* 24/7" complex. 😉

I have 2 cats (Tigger (Tabby) and Neely (Siamese). Also have 1 ferret (Sneakers, getting 5 more at the end of the month) and a snowflake eel. 😀
 
shaun... but dont ever call me that... or ill have to say...."what"
 
Mark, but I also answer to "What have you done??" and "Oi! You!". I like the letters F and P. I can dress myself. And if world peace ever comes along, I'll be out of a job, (Aussie Defence Force) so yeah.
 
Originally posted by xsivforce
<--- Casey


Mr. T----------------------------->
Mmmmmmmmm.VERY nice name😉





oops. 😱 Hit edit on the wrong post. Explaining the "edited by" below.
 
me name is Henry Saunders

i don't like shaggin cows,i wrk on a farm hence cows all over da place😛
 
SysProg - This is off subject - but just couldn't pass it up - are you originally a Redneck (no offense intended)?

I love your sig:
The only tools you need are duct tape and WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and is supposed to, use WD-40.
😀 😀 😀
 
No offense taken. Nope, I was born in Chicago and have lived in northern Illinois all my life. Though my dad is from Arkansas and my mom is from northern Mississippi. I do love the south as it is hot for more months than it is cold. I HATE winter!
 
In case your question is not rhetorical...

It is a gray colored tape with nylon threads running thru it originally, I think, used to tape ductwork together (you know, the pipes that carry the hot or cold air thru a building). Nowadays, it is used for all kinds of things.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top