What is everyones name?

Hello, I'm Matt and I have a problem. I'm out of beer. =\

Benny & mafmatt posts seem to have been "the answer before the question". Is time slowing down?

who is "mafmatt"? and who are you? go away.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Josh is a nice name

hey, thanks Amanda :) my younger sister's name is Amanda, so I guess it's a nice name, too ;)

I think he was referring to your drinking - appears he had more than you did matmadd - er - madmatt!;)

Originally posted by Zooker
Hi Matt, I'm Kelly. *hands Matt a beer*

mmm. my new best friend. thanks Kelly, tiz a pleasure to meet you.

Originally posted by damnyank
I think he was referring to your drinking - appears he had more than you did matmadd - er - madmatt!;)

ohh. well, whoops. Hi damnyank, I'm a yank. yeah.

Thanks Kelly, awfully nice of you. But stop trying to get me drunk, I will not make out with you *yet*

damnyank, damn straight, you are. =)

:eek: I'm married Matt! Sorry, my husband won't let me make out with anyone but him...LOL...but he says it's ok to share the beer!:D

Originally posted by Zooker
:eek: I'm married Matt! Sorry, my husband won't let me make out with anyone but him...LOL...but he says it's ok to share the beer!:D

haha, good cover =) jk, thanks.

Originally posted by damnyank
but you are not a damnyank!:D

I'm not even a Yankee, I'm a damnjew... some people will confuse me with deamnrussian but its because they're deamnstonedpigs.

lol

bet that guy wishes he did not have errrrr something in his mouth :p :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back