What is everyones name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pothitos
  • Start date Start date
MY name is Randy, dont do dogs or cats but have a lizard named Godzilla and two kids named Matthew and Joshua.
 
what the hell.... im Andy, or andrew to my mum....i just play nickelback TOO LOUD whilst drinking Red wine Hic!
 
was christened Christopher but i hate that name.. so its Chris.
 
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hahahaha, good to know 😉

OK you guys got me there. Didn't realize how funny that looked until you quoted me on it. 😀
 
Hi

Hi my name is Wayne,love dogs and cats both, have one of each magic all black, is the cat , princess yorkshire terrier , and of course I love kids thats why I have 3 Steven 14 Jessica 12 and Michael 9 .

😎
 
My name is (surprise) Dave. Lot's of other people refer to me as that f**ing menace which I take as a term of endearment as I’ve got so used to it over the years.
 
aww - come on Dave I would never call ya a "f***ing meance" - I prefer a$$hole - just kidding m8!😀 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top