What is everyones name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pothitos
  • Start date Start date
my turn - what the hell is gaffer tape??

Quiksilvah - don't tell me it is like duct tape! LMAO😀
 
Originally posted by SysProg

It is a gray colored tape with nylon threads running thru it originally, I think, used to tape ductwork together (you know, the pipes that carry the hot or cold air thru a building). Nowadays, it is used for all kinds of things.



😀😀😀
 
Originally posted by SysProg
Nowadays, it is used for all kinds of things.
Yep, works great to get lint off of clothes when you have noting else 😀
 
LMAO - I would have never put duct tape and getting lint off clothes together.

Very nice to have a woman's touch Jewelzz😉
 
ducttape.gif


Duct tape 😀
 
Hello, my name is John Taylor. No...not Duran Duran...

I love the smell of water, and my favorite color is clear 😀
 
Originally posted by Sprung
Hello, my name is John Taylor. No...not Duran Duran...

I love the smell of water, and my favorite color is clear 😀
Oh shame John Taylor from Duran Duran is gorgeous😉
 
I thought we were asked what our real names are. So I told you.

Wait a minute, my wife just said that's not my name. Weird, I always thought it was.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top