Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

Thanks for your efforts. I've attached a plain version which would be easier to vectorise.:)

sexah.

i have pics of brit from her photoshoot, but i dont think they are a high enough quality for a wp.

what res for the wp?

I was bored so here goes...... Something I threw together with some stuff I had laying around... I take no credit for the image or the background, I just put them together.... If someone feels I shouldn't be sharing this let me know..... :) Enjoy..

Celtic_Castle_small.jpg

You can get the 1280x1024 version from DeviantART...

Cheers!!!

mike09 - well, 1024x768 might be a little too high res. i dunno, ill think about it.

what about pics from her esquire shoot? those were pretty nice.

i dunno if i should post them here though.

What do you guys think of this?

This is a picture I edited from the HL2 concept art. I turned it into a nifty backround.

Image Edited... do not link images larger than 1024 x 768 and under 75k in file size.
Please resize and cut the file size down and repost. Looks good.
~PseudoKiller

There it is. I am open for comments please. :D

A matrix wallpaper I made, not much to it. but it will possibly suite someones theme :)

Originally posted by standard
A matrix wallpaper I made, not much to it. but it will possibly suite someones theme :)

I hope ya don't mind I put my own spin on it...

1600x1200

I don't know much bout digital art, so pls be gentle...

This wall is 100% self made. It's a photo of my girlfriend, edited in PaintShop Pro.

Greetz,

Lukas

I have some other walls too, but auhm, my girl isn't allowing me to post them... :)

That is very nice Lukas... Maybe also use other background colors to match different themes and fade into those colors. Unless this is just personal use and that is the color you wish to use.

Again, very nice wall.

Nice eyes :D

looking for a lightish gray wallpaper with a brushed metal effect... something simplistic... ie not too much going on in it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back