Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

errr, umm, interesting RacerDuke :D

Here's one I just threw together.

Crystal GPL

crystalgpl_thumb.jpg

uncompressed (1.09 MB) | zip (1053 KB) | rar (1053 KB)

o_87, Ya had ta stick an EULA in a wall didn't ya. :p

What???... ya thought I couldn't read it? :D

[edit]
Hmmmmmm... GNU General Public License :rolleyes: Sneaky. :p

Here's a few I did with some nice images from this thread... All are 1280x1024 res... :)

One....

Two....

Three....

Hope you like them... If anyone has reason for me to remove them please PM me... Cheers!!

Very nice Beginning. :)

Here is a wall I created for anyone that's into the Jaguar XJ220

This is the TWR Motorsport's model, only 25 were ever made total of all the model years. Way rare.

This DL is large 1.8 Megs. Enjoy. :)

Jag XJ220 TWR

Requesting..... I don't know if this is the place to ask this .... but does anyone have a copy of that 14meg .jpeg of the WTC that was floating around the web around 9/11? It was an image that was taken from a plane or satelite or someting like that. I used to have it but seem to have misplaced it.... Damn!! anyone?

'Edit' - Disregard... I found it already... :)

Originally posted by Beginning
Requesting..... I don't know if this is the place to ask this .... but does anyone have a copy of that 14meg .jpeg of the WTC that was floating around the web around 9/11? It was an image that was taken from a plane or satelite or someting like that. I used to have it but seem to have misplaced it.... Damn!! anyone?

'Edit' - Disregard... I found it already... :)

care to post it up ?? :)

Yes... I used to have a bunch of links.. including that one.. But somehow lost it in all my mess.. :) I think one should every now and then go and look at that sadness and reflect on how lucky the rest of america is... My heart goes out to all those unfortunate people.. ... ....

Changed colours on my canvas art piece. Does anyone know the best program for vectorising this?

I've read that Illustrator is the best app for vectorising images, but Photoshop can do it as well with the Cutout filter.

Thanks - very expensive packages though - anyone want to vectorise for me?...guess not.:(

well I could try, but I suck at vectorising..I'll try though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back