Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

Originally posted by gonaads
Changed them... actually remade them (glad gradiants can be blended so well :p) all to PNG.

So if anyone grabbed them... errrrrrrrr... download then again.

Oh, and they are between 1Meg and a half and the smallest one of 560K.

:cool: :cool: :cool: Now thats what I'm talkin' a'bout!!!!!!! :)

Here's a variation on a dark fade wall with chinese characters if anyone likes darker type walls.

This one is in 1280x1024... I'll put up a 1600x1200 when me gets home.

Could not wait. (late lunch break) :p

Here it is at 1600x1200

[note] I removed the pattern from the bottom bar.

Here are a couple of walls that I threw together from a couple of different ones... kinda just testing, but if anyone wants them.

1600x1200

Headphone girl doesn't do nothing fo me .... Sorry. Nice work though.. :)

Pixelinear Matrix Walls

I created these by modifying a .psd file ' DAZZLA ' over at neowin.net had posted for availability. They are ' Matrix Revolutions ' wallpapers 1280x1024 to match the ' Pixelinear ' VS. All credits go to him for making this happen... If anyone wants the .psd file get it from neowin/forums/completed wallpaper section. Then you can create your own stuff with these great images.. :) Any requests for other images in other colors in other resolutions, by all means message me... :)

P.S. - Wallpapers do not have the ugly text & numbers on them that is for the preview only.. :)

You can grab the zipfile at DevianART...

Edit: Do not post images that large. We have dial up users who cannot see it. I am on cable and it still took almost 4 mins to load. You need to find a faster server.
PseudoKiller

Oops.... Sorry... :eek:

Hey.. Ain't that kinda my style of walls? :)... Just kidding,, They look fine... Thank you.. :)

Well damn, it seems everyone is making these kinda walls now:

banff%202.jpg

uncompressed | zip | rar

banff%201.jpg

uncompressed | zip | rar

:/

edit: nice walls beginning, and gonaads. :)

o_87, those are nice walls. Nice variation of the image with 3 panes instead of 4 as has been used. :)

Originally posted by Beginning
Hey they're awesome!! The only thing that I noticed is .jpg does not know how to do gradiants.... This is why I did mine with .png.... Nice job there ' gonaads ' :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hey man I didn't know that..I'm going to redo some of mine to png to. Thanks.

@gonaads: thanks dude

Thanks.. M8... Yeah .png is better but also bigger in size... Grrr... Untill we figure out how to make better .jpg's.. :)

@o_87 - Nice stuff.. :)

Here are a couple of walls for anyone into Cadillacs. :)

The first one is of their V12 Cadillac Supercar Concept.

Cadillac Cien Supercar

The second one is of their retractable hard-top Roadster Concept.

Cadillac Evoq

They are both 1600x1200 and about 1 Meg each.

Originally posted by Beginning
Nice... You're kinda busy at these eh? :)

Originally posted by o_87
Damn. Very very nice. :D

*right-click save image*

Thank to both of ya.

Practice makes a PSP wh0re :p

I can use the practice. :D

Iiyama wallpaper?

I don't know if it's even available, but it's a wallpaper used to show off Iiyama monitors in the catalogues, and looks like bubbles in coloured liquid.

*Many thanks* to anyone who can supply a link...

B

Here's one I've been using for a while....

Made the background, but not the girl :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back