Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

is this good enough Sazar ... Its only 800 x 600 so if you need it larger let me know.

I also have one, but it's a bit different... But I'm at work ATM. I'll post it when me gets home.

Looking for something: The Fedora Core 1 Background rebranded with "Windows XP"

thanks a lot guys.. nice wall papers :D

I am trying them out to see if they go with the flow so to speak..

btw gonaads I like your tan wallpaper...

Originally posted by gonaads
Thanks... is my fav out of the two. :)

I tried out the brushed wall with a coupla changes to my other things and I think I like it now :)

very simple... very easy on the eyes...

ta gonaads :)

Nice stuff.. :) Gonaads... I like the last one you posted... Did you make that from the image that was posted a few posts back a bit? :)

Originally posted by Beginning
Nice stuff.. :) Gonaads... I like the last one you posted... Did you make that from the image that was posted a few posts back a bit? :)

Thanks...

The Tan Wallpaper I created from the "Virtual Seaweed" Wall that was posted by someone. I can't remember who it was. :eek: I had to manipulate the shit out of it. :D

I was just wondering, where could I find wallpapers similar to Florian Freundt?

After looking at those images that were released to the general public from Micky.. I messed with a few and came up with this... :) Enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Azure-Winter-Bliss-Preview.jpg

You can download 1600x1200 & 1280x1024 versions from Deviantart...

Edit - I've re-uploadedthe zipfile as I made a boo boo with the first ones.. :eek: The first set wasn't centered... Sorry...

Cheers..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back