Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

Longhorn 4051 users and slate emulatiors, I have made a mod of the 4015 background for the PDC Build of Longhorn.

That actually looks good.
Do you have one without the text on it?

Basically it's the 4015 background in greyscale, and instead of it saying "milestone 5" it says "PDC Devolopers Preview"

I'll edit it out and play with it. See what I can create. :)

Moscow

You know those catherdrals in Moscow? I've been looking for a really high res wall (1280x1024ish) of them for a while - know of a place to get one?

Re: Moscow

Originally posted by thebear
You know those catherdrals in Moscow? I've been looking for a really high res wall (1280x1024ish) of them for a while - know of a place to get one?

The only one I could fine is 1024x768

Gonaads that's actually a fairly nice wall, but not exactly what i was lookin for (see pic)

moscow.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Let's hear from the homophobs now :rolleyes:

Jewelzz, your post violates forum guidelines as to nudity please either edit it or remove the offending post.

And it has nothing to do with gender. It does have to do with the guidelines that we ALL must follow.

Originally posted by thebear
Gonaads that's actually a fairly nice wall, but not exactly what i was lookin for (see pic)

moscow.gif

It would be great if I could fine that pic in a larger size.

But here's another wall with a different angle.

Hey thebear, I found this one. Hope it's more to what you needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back