• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

tittle you really are a star.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i just got word from a friend of mine i let see the video of your crash.

he apparently posted it on a forum he belongs to. within one week the bandwith consumed totaled 108 gigs. in doing the math from that site alone the video was viewed 10800 times. :)

the only sad thing about this is he only hads 5 gigs worth of bandwith.. so they want him to pay 100 bucks lol.

add this to osnn and other sites im sure its on.. i belive its your 15 minutes of fame.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
well...it was recorded on tape when it happend and then before school got out i asked my computer teacher to put it on cd for me and he did.

Also can a mod/admin put all threads about me into one big thread. Thanks.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i was gona do it, then rushed it to get it up, i dont care if people hotlink from my site, just means it gets more hits :eek:

i can always remove it/buy more bandwidth ;)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Data Price
1GB £3.50
2GB £7.00
3GB £10.50
5GB £17.50
7GB £24.50
10GB £35.00
15GB £52.50
20GB £70.00
30GB £105.00
40GB £140.00

:eek: :eek:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
i didnt think my crash would be such a big thing...i mean wow. Sometime within the next week or so when things settle down around my house i am gonna send in my crash to a tv show. It just been a lil busy around here since my step dad just had surgrery for tennis elbow or w/e he has been all wacked out on the pills the gave him and he needs help with stuff and my mom is busy helping us and feeding us that i dont wanna bug her with sending in my crash. Does anybody know if the show would call me or somethin to let me know when my crash will air and all that crap?

TittleBitties said:
Does anybody know if the show would call me or somethin to let me know when my crash will air and all that crap?
I would perhaps try and find an official website for whatever show you pick and find out there rules/conditions to what they accepts and how they want it sent. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage