tittle you really are a star.

TittleBitties said:
:p...i should get some rep+++++++ for this.

Stop groveling... yer only as good as yer last stunt. And you haven't done anymore. :D

he he he i signed up so i could bitch about it being ripped. also emailed site where it is hosted :p

<------------- (c) :eek:

Henyman said:
he he he i signed up so i could bitch about it being ripped. also emailed site where it is hosted :p

<------------- (c) :eek:

Moooooooo?

Go Heny go... go go... Go Heny go.

Tear'em a new one! :D

Sometime this year it will be on tv i hope since i might send it in to a show or two. :)

There is a program called Downloaded on Bravo TV, I am sure they would love to see it.
I mean they showed some kid doing a backflip off a step, so they will like it..
Send em a nice hi-res version!! :p

Electronic Punk said:
There is a program called Downloaded on Bravo TV, I am sure they would love to see it.
I mean they showed some kid doing a backflip off a step, so they will like it..
Send em a nice hi-res version!! :p
That show sucks egggggs big time. They showed that fat twerpy kid on it again last night, punishing me more having seen him the night before :(

haha, that was the first time I saw it.
I was more curious how they had managed to clear it up to make an obviously 320x240 movie clear at television resolution.

Which is most likely just 640x480 anyway :)
But yeah, would be good for tittles ;)

Only funny bit was girls that do it (something Ali G would say) terms like keiber port so they don't get up the duff.

I prefered Graham Nortons look at websites, some of those were wacky.

Yeah, I don't really like that Irish guy, the only programs he seem to do, are commentary for adverts, and now downloads.

thekore said:
/me leeches henymans bandwidth and sends the hotlink all over the globe :p

i dont mind as long as i get credit :p

TittleBitties said:
How would i send this to them EP?
Get an address and send it on a CD?

-edit- Or if they wanna download it like the shows name they could grab it from mine or Heny's site :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back