tittle you really are a star.

i just got word from a friend of mine i let see the video of your crash.

he apparently posted it on a forum he belongs to. within one week the bandwith consumed totaled 108 gigs. in doing the math from that site alone the video was viewed 10800 times. :)

the only sad thing about this is he only hads 5 gigs worth of bandwith.. so they want him to pay 100 bucks lol.

add this to osnn and other sites im sure its on.. i belive its your 15 minutes of fame.

Better warn Henyman... I think he is hosting it too :)

Electronic Punk said:
Better warn Henyman... I think he is hosting it too :)
I have it also here. :D

-edit- Also as I'm currently bored I've posted it on the frontpage of my rarely visited site. :p

lol...yay!!! Mafia if u havent already its on heny and Xie sites.

its only 5 mb, how did u get it on tape though

themafia_69 said:
its only 5 mb, how did u get it on tape though
My guess would be from DV (camcorder) -> computer :p And it was his pals doing the "taping" :p

well...it was recorded on tape when it happend and then before school got out i asked my computer teacher to put it on cd for me and he did.

Also can a mod/admin put all threads about me into one big thread. Thanks.

Henyman should have added a url to osnn in the video...:p

yes it would of...i should do that when i send it to a tv show :p

i was gona do it, then rushed it to get it up, i dont care if people hotlink from my site, just means it gets more hits :eek:

i can always remove it/buy more bandwidth ;)

Data Price
1GB £3.50
2GB £7.00
3GB £10.50
5GB £17.50
7GB £24.50
10GB £35.00
15GB £52.50
20GB £70.00
30GB £105.00
40GB £140.00

:eek: :eek:

hehe my sites traffic has doubled the whole months worth of traffic in the past 2 days :D

i didnt think my crash would be such a big thing...i mean wow. Sometime within the next week or so when things settle down around my house i am gonna send in my crash to a tv show. It just been a lil busy around here since my step dad just had surgrery for tennis elbow or w/e he has been all wacked out on the pills the gave him and he needs help with stuff and my mom is busy helping us and feeding us that i dont wanna bug her with sending in my crash. Does anybody know if the show would call me or somethin to let me know when my crash will air and all that crap?

TittleBitties said:
Does anybody know if the show would call me or somethin to let me know when my crash will air and all that crap?
I would perhaps try and find an official website for whatever show you pick and find out there rules/conditions to what they accepts and how they want it sent. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back