tittle you really are a star.

Alrighty...i am think about sending it to AVF or Real Tv. I am gonna try AVF cept i unno cause its more of a funny video show but yet i could be on the show and win money. I will have a look at the sites for both.

Henyman said:
Data Price
1GB £3.50
2GB £7.00
3GB £10.50
5GB £17.50
7GB £24.50
10GB £35.00
15GB £52.50
20GB £70.00
30GB £105.00
40GB £140.00

:eek: :eek:
Is that per year? Move your site to angelfire they're way cheaper than that.

nah per month for exrta bandwidth, i pay £2 a month for 500mb space + 6gb bandwidth ;)

£140 per month, fffferrrrruuuuuccccccccc(you know what letter comes next).

Just for giggles I ran a google search for TittleBitties and my site is #2 behind OSNN. :p

retart????

i think you mean retard.............you retard :p

was a fookin A1+ crash... your famous mate, you should join the dirty sanchez team ;)

Retart= You :p

go to google and type in im a retart and u will see it means retard cause people r like cause i am a retart.

yes it does...if u look when u search the word retart and it shows someone said cause i reset them because i am a complete retart.

So there :p

Henyman said:
ooook :blink:

I had the same response as you, Henyman - then I remembered that good ol' Tittle has sustained massive brain damage, so I can't say I'm too surprised :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back