The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wwwdjrcs

Indeed, good contribution.

'Tis a shame you missed the application for cameraman for Matt & Marge's film debut 😉
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Shame? Nah. I'm not quite ready to enter that profession thankyouverymuch. 😛
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Never knew you were gone..😛 ..Holy mistaken identity, Batman!
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

omg. not again. now im used to u being wwwdjrcs now i have to change back.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

tdinc said:
Never knew you were gone..😛 ..Holy mistaken identity, Batman!
Yeah it was a temporary identity crisis, but it passed 😛
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

To tell the truth I would never have noticed if you hadn't said :cheeky:
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

World Wide Web Dee Jay Release Candidate Sortof?
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

GEN3RIC said:
World Wide Web Dee Jay Release Candidate Sortof?
Btw I like KCNYCHIEF much better... even though I still dont know its significance (therefor I make up what I think it means.)

Kentucky Chicken Not Yours, Chief!!!
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

GEN3RIC said:
Btw I like KCNYCHIEF much better... even though I still dont know its significance (therefor I make up what I think it means.)

Kentucky Chicken Not Yours, Chief!!!

Look in the "where did you get your name from?" thread 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top