The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wwwdjrcs

Dave is wicked neat. Don't diss the Dave!
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I'm not dissing the Dave, I'm just poking fun as he always does to me.

He's a big boy, I'm sure he can take it 😉
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

New name is easy enough. Type dj for short and pronounce it deejay.

Average life of name before it is turned into a pronounceable acronym around the military is about the duration of a hand shake.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

just explain it man. i was sraycoz. because my name is s*an R*ay-C*zzens and then VenomXt because that was a name iv used for every game iv ever played. i changed it because i dint like the idea of people being able to track me via search engine.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

yes he was sraycuz, and he had a monkey at one point.


*along with Riley, I still have Riley
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

VenomXt said:
just explain it man. i was sraycoz. because my name is s*an R*ay-C*zzens and then VenomXt because that was a name iv used for every game iv ever played. i changed it because i dint like the idea of people being able to track me via search engine.
It was explained, read the thread* 🙂







*may or may not be true
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

LeeJend said:
Average life of name before it is turned into a pronounceable acronym around the military is about the duration of a hand shake.

Tell me about it, there is a guy around here somewhere (off the top of my head) called SPTAG1G2G4 - his parents must have not liked him.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Are you suggesting Chief's parents don't like him?
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I don't live with my parents anymore, they miss me actually 🙁

Mostly because they are heavy computer users and I was their on-call IT person 🙂 Now I just use RDC to fix the problems :lick:
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I don't live with my parents anymore either but my mam still buys me clothes,bags and jewellery when she spots something I might like when shes out shopping.I always offer the money but she refuses to take it :laugh:
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Yeah my parents buy a lot of stuff for Erica and I too.

There was this one time they were going to come to our place for dinner, I twisted it into them bringing a pizza 😀
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

falconguard said:
^ This guy said that....




Can I buy a vowel?
Can i have a consonant please Carol? 😛
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Naughty Carol 😱
 

Attachments

  • cvspunk.jpg
    cvspunk.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top