The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wwwdjrcs

Marge, I want you.


whoops.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

stop hijacking my thread with sexual advances 😀
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

intresting name change DJ. enjoy!
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

wwwdjrcs said:
stop hijacking my thread with sexual advances 😀

I started the thread, therefore it is mine.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

what's the per night charge of the OSNN Motel?
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

madmatt said:
Most certainly.
Thank you
_flower4U_.gif
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I'll offer him cookies, I feel he may want them more 😉
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

steals www*****'s desk and monitor why he is gone.

Edit: Hmm this morning this seemed funnier..


wwwdjrcs said:
go to bed you crazy animal!

That would take all the fun out of not sleeping.
 
Last edited:
Re: wwwdjrcs

Why don't we just call him fred ??

He once shot a man just for snorin'
Got outta bed and shot him dead
Well his name was, I didnt know what his name was
So we just called him Fred
He was ridin across the desert on a horse to another town
Lookin for a woman in a night gown
The horses name was I didnt know what his name was
So we just called him Fred

Oh Oh Ohh now
Fred's ridin
Fred's ridin Fred
Fred's ridin Fred

Well he got to a town
He met a woman in a night gown
And she was wearin a frown(hell it rymed)
Her name was, I didnt know what her names was
So we just called her Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred

That songs called Fred
Now Fred is dead
That songs called Fred
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Wow, lots of scandalous stuff happened in here while I was away. 😱
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top