The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back KCNY.. you were always KCNY anyway in my view
 
I dont know how, but I always knew it was the same person, always will.
 
Bman™ said:
I dont know how, but I always knew it was the same person, always will.
Um, maybe because I had it in my sig and under my title that I was formerly KCNYCHIEF? 😉

I love the new thread title too, haha
 
Bman™ said:
shut up, I was being sentimental
ugh.gif
He said the S word! jk
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

kcnychief said:
they can call me whatever they want, as long as they call me 😉

And there is no need to use XXXXXXXXX, I know what I want to be called, and that is what I changed my name to. :lick:

Sooooo.......

Can we call you "late for dinner"? 😀

Sorry, old joke :laugh:

BTW, you just need to tell people that "it's a woman's perogative to change her mind" 😱 Sorry, just messing with ya, a lil bit 😀
 
Re: The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychi

Admiral Michael said:
So what made you switch back anyways?


Confusion? 😛






O.K., soooo, who's keeping score? 😛
 
2 for kynychief
1 for wwwdjrcs

kynychief was on the verge of an early second point but wwwdjrcs boxed him out and maintained position.
 
I had a reason for changing back, but I'm taking it with me to the grave 😛
 
I think we should have Jack setup a poll. Which Derek do you like more.

kcnychief (BC)
wwwdjrcs
kcnycheif (AD)
 
Re: The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychi

Ya know, I might create this poll, rather then suggest a humorous option 😀

Be right on it, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top