The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Joined
5 Apr 2002
Messages
13,314
Why did you change your name?

This thread belongs to Marge.
 
Last edited:
Re: My OSNN Family!

Because I wanted too 😉

It matches my identity from my "under development" web prescence 🙂
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Try a name that you can actualy pronounce
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Doesn't have to be pronounced, only read.

You don't like it, don't read it :smoker:
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

wwwdjrcs said:
Doesn't have to be pronounced, only read.

You don't like it, don't read it :smoker:

WHY not change it XXXXXXXX until you know what you want to be called...

everyone who knows you on the forum will still call you KC or KCNY

Heh
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

they can call me whatever they want, as long as they call me 😉

And there is no need to use XXXXXXXXX, I know what I want to be called, and that is what I changed my name to. :lick:
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Umm. wwwdjrcs? Worst rename of the decade candidate. 😛
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Grandmaster said:
Umm. wwwdjrcs? Worst rename of the decade candidate. 😛
woohoo I like awards 🙂
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Why don't you change your name to Waddy?
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Because then I would be OSNN most wanted #1 😱
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

#1 is better than being #2... depending on how you look at it.
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

True.

I'm going to change it back though, PM waiting for EP
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Peer pressure. Works wonders 😀 😛
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Awww, and I was just joining in on the fun! :laugh:

*points to sig*
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

Ha, I just told him to ignore the PM.

wwwdjrcs stays 😎
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

For the love of _______! (you fill in the blank) 😛
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

😉

Just like to let you stay on the bandwagon, that's all 🙂
 
Re: My OSNN Family!

This is fun! 😛

Nice sig line muzikool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top