The OSNN Debate

TittleBitties said:
i just dont like the name really and the icons bein changed...i miss the old forums
You just said that twice in 1/2 an hour :rolleyes:

I like it :p

Electronic Punk said:
Up to 7p now. Retirement might be on the cards at this rate :p
EP, I clicked on the ad for ya just before 1pm today. thought I might as well help you out with the sponsors. Hope to see some hard work put into this site from ya. hehe ;)

Just want to ask all members to click on the ads please. It'll help EP & Co keep this site running. Benefits all members of this site as a whole. :)

ming said:
Are one or more of you admins/mods part of the techzonez.com team? Their site and OSNN both look awfully similar... same logo, same colour scheme. :)

The theme is publicly available to purchase

pop.gif

the skin orbitz is not our own, so other sites may look like ours

*clicky click*

also you gona have google ads? they seems to be the best ads to have @ mo :D ask casey + jan how much they get from them??

kool also i may as well nag in here about the smilies sucking and looking ghei

:p ;) :D :cool: ibf ones look soooo much nicer, you only have to change the smilies dir with new ones :( ..........

you can nag all you like. doesn't mean they are gonna change for a while ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back