The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: An introduction and a thank you for this...

Was looking for a way to remove that god awful "send to" menu and this is where i got the info on how to do so (no matter how often i tick the box in tweaknow it still remains :confused: .)

Thank you people.

And hello too :p
Well i cant find the introduction forum were would it be??

Introduction

Hello,
Its says I can not follow a link unless I post something.
So here is my post....can I follow a link now.."Please"..
Oh yeah, I am looking for a Motoroal Razor USB Driver beacuse
I think its crazy that I have to pay $35 more to Verizon to
access information on my own friggin phone.
I would rather give the 35 bucks to OSNN than Verizon.

thanks
Trimbleman
trimbleman@gmail.com

Re: Introduction

welcome :) There is an introduction thread if you just wanted to get a post in and introduce yourself. :) I'm sure a friendly (or not so friendly :p) mod will merge this thread into there for you.

As far as I know, once you register you should be able to download the files in the link - perhaps an admin might shed more light on that (I've been here a while and forget these kinds of things). As I recall, it's not so much as posting, as registering with the site (ie: creating/validating your own account to login to the forum).

As for giving your money to OSNN, there is that option as well to donate to OSNN and become a "Subscriber" for $10/year. Subscribers get a site/forum free of advertisements and get the joy of knowing they are supporting the site to keep it running. They also get a neat little badge to go under their name :)

Again.. welcome to the wonderful world of OSNN (unless we change the name of the forum again!)

I need to look into this message or maybe add some kind of introudction section, especially as new members are subject to screening by moderation to keep the crap out :)

I need to look into this message or maybe add some kind of introudction section, especially as new members are subject to screening by moderation to keep the crap out :)

Yeah let's not forget the secret handshake and the annual dues, either.

Yeah let's not forget the secret handshake and the annual dues, either.

*shakes EP's hand with a crumpled $20 in my hand*

There's my secret handshake.. and my annual dues. All at one shot :)

Hello OSNN!

Hi ya, all. First post. Don't know much bout anything, except emulation and gaming but im willing to learn new stuff! Im into retro stuff too, like you can see from my avatar, so if you are interested in 80's toys, shows or anything retro post me! :)

Baffled

I am confounded by the point of this. I tried "posting" by replying to someone elses post to add content that might be useful. Instead I am stuck making a ridiculous entry that has no real purpose except to remove the silly message telling me I haven't posted yet.:speechless:

Welcome to the both of you.

imacolt - the restriction should now be lifted after your first post has since been approved :)

Here's a biggggg hi to everyone withing the community!!! Been reading alot and getting some great info in here and want to say thanks for those involved. Hope I can be a helpful addition to the area!!! Thanks again!!:) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back