• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Official “New To This Community” Thread

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
RickyBaw said:
Well, what'd ya have go and delete my posts for!?!? I'm thoroughly and outstandingly outraged.

kidding.
Cause someone, who shall go unnamed, got a little trigger happy on the delete button :)

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
RickyBaw said:
Well, what'd ya have go and delete my posts for!?!? I'm thoroughly and outstandingly outraged.

kidding.
I wanted an edit to be made and the thread was deleted by mistake

sorry, my fault

Last edited:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
My fault. I deleted the first post which deleted the entire thread.

To make it public: I now know how EP feels.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Big round of applause for perris :p

Note: Was only posted to get rid of the annoying "it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks" messege. Damn invasive forum system.

Re: Hello to everyone.

kanexbox - if you have a question you could try giving us some details on it. If you just stopped by to say hello.

Hello back at ya. :)

Hey a new rule.
Anybody who does a hello thread has to give all respondees a rep point.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Re: Hello to everyone.

the hello thread isnt gona work. :) just look at the amount of where are the driver questions in my thread ;)

Kymmiko

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi everyone. I originally found this forum when I Googled to find a driver for my Motorola Razr phone. However, this looks like an informative place to be so I think i'll stick around. That, and I found people discussing 24 Season 5. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix