Thanks for the welcome, Vanquished. I missed what you were pointing to start me off...? Was it my enter key?Welcome to the site, heres a little something to start you off 🙂
<------------
Thanks for the welcome, Vanquished. I missed what you were pointing to start me off...? Was it my enter key?Welcome to the site, heres a little something to start you off 🙂
<------------
Naw lol, gave u some rep 🙂Thanks for the welcome, Vanquished. I missed what you were pointing to start me off...? Was it my enter key?
Well i cant find the introduction forum were would it be??Was looking for a way to remove that god awful "send to" menu and this is where i got the info on how to do so (no matter how often i tick the box in tweaknow it still remains 😕 .)
Thank you people.
And hello too 😛
I need to look into this message or maybe add some kind of introudction section, especially as new members are subject to screening by moderation to keep the crap out 🙂
Yeah let's not forget the secret handshake and the annual dues, either.
Welcome.hiya im jonny p and i dont know you
I moved your post to where the thread is, welcome 😉Well i cant find the introduction forum were would it be??