The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: Come in and say Hi to the community!

Ah I see the thread was renamed 😀
 
Re: Come in and say Hi to the community!

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
AAHHHH finally , Hi to the community, Obviously new to the whold "forum" thing.
 
Hi There

Just wanted to say Hi, since I keep getting told I should post one before I take things from here...hehehe..not sure if I may self destruct in 5 minutes or something if I don't...so I thought I would just say a quick hello.:laugh: :laugh:
 
Hello EveryBody !

Hi Guyz 🙂 Im a new member here.. I wz finfing a software to my phn n came accros this nice site.. Im glad to b here :nervous:

Tnx
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Wow, just glad I found ya'll. Thanks to VenomXt for the help.
 
hiya all

good eve all,
have a littel prob with my motorola V235 mobile phone and was woundering if anyone could help?
I have an icon on the tool bar of a cup of coffee!! where has it come from??? what dose it do and how can i lose it
any help would be very much appriecated

Paul
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome all, That icon means that java is installed on your computer.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

ummm feel in at the deepend here.... and lost LOL
 
Hello

My name is Shorty and I just signed up and would
like to say hello to the community.🙂 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome to OSNN, guys. Stick around and enjoy the community. 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hey everyone, Da names CJay, I'm dreadfully addicted to spyware and viruses of any kind, i get excited when i get a scan with an infected file, its just the thrill of trackin down the little suckers and taking them out, i hope to help anyone i can with any of these problems, of course i will have my own problems when i get stuck on something so i'll be looking for help as well, hope i end up helping someone and learn in the process 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

hehe, nice addiction - welcome to the forums 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top