The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Introductions Forum ?

Hi all,
I'm new brand new so I must post here because the Introductions forum is harder to find than a neddle in a haystack. But not to worry I started out searching for some phone drivers for my sons Motorola V3 and found this site which does phones and windows. A double bonus so Im happy.
Hear from you all soon.
 
Re: Introductions Forum ?

This site has everything! 🙂
Welcome to the site my friend 🙂
 
Greeting!

Hi everyone,

Just got a Tmobile V3r and found this forum extremely helpful. Would be glad to participate when possible! Peace!

jymoto
 
No Intro Forums

Read the other threads know it's maintence, no problem, just wanna make a post so I can get to checking out the threads :nervous:
 
hello everyone I joined for the folding@home team, I'm from nvnews.
nice forum btw.
 
I'm pleased to have this site to help solve problems.
Thank you all for your contributions.
compliance matters
 
Hello, first and foremost to say it , and i am enjoying to read all of the thread.
 
Hello.
I'm old.
But I'm new here.
And I welcome you all to say welcome on my first post. :laugh: :s :beard:
 
Indourction

Hellow everyone. I just found this forum looking for drivers for my razor v and thought that it would be a great site to join as it has all kind of info and help the could be very helpful. I live in Iowa. And my name is Chris.
 
Re: Indourction

Hello Chris, welcome to OSNN!
 
Hello:

My first post. No power, no reputation. I'm having a hard time remembering what brought me to this site/forum. Something to do with a motorola phone and usb drivers. All of this has left me "razomad"

Thanks for a huge offering of insight and expertise.
 
Hello:

My first post. No power, no reputation. I'm having a hard time remembering what brought me to this site/forum. Something to do with a motorola phone and usb drivers. All of this has left me "razomad"

Thanks for a huge offering of insight and expertise.
Welcome to the site, heres a little something to start you off 🙂
<------------
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top