• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spider-man 3

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Just saw this and I am geeked....:)

A new official image from Spider-Man 3 is out and it’s damn revealing. That’s not a black and white image above, according to Sony – it’s Spidey in a black costume. And we all know what happens with Spider-Man’s black costume – that’s right, he has to wash it in a different machine than his whites, which really stresses Peter Parker's limited budget. Also, it becomes Venom, one of his lamer archnemeses.
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
AWWWW YEAH! This has to be one of the few franchieses that will keep getting better. X3 will suck @$$, at least it will if any of those still were real, they were hideous.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
I have an american keyboard. It automatically replaces your obselete and quaint english with the proper american usage.

It then proceeds to flip me off and chuckle in a maniacal manner.

:(

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Sazar said:
I have an american keyboard. It automatically replaces your obselete and quaint english with the proper american usage.

Hahaha, that's funny :)

Sazar said:

Americans can't spell anyway, it's a non-issue.

oh, it's obsolete by the way. :)

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Mastershakes said:
LOL - I'll send you one of those dvorkian ones (unsure if I got his name right)

It is so very bizarre, would take either of us weeks to relearn typing.
Nah, I could play with the IME (input methods editor) settings on your comp, and set the thing to Japanese or something :D Then when typing, every certain combination of characters gets automatically converted to Hiraghana, or Kanjii (essentially Chinese characters)... :angel: Now, that would be enough to drive many a person nuts :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn