Spider-man 3

I have to load QT to watch it? Screw that!

for those that don't want to mess with quicktime, you know people will probably rip it and post it on youtube..

edit: oh.. it looks like someone already did. Can someone confirm that this is the same clip posted on the NBC site? I haven't downloaded the nbc clip yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_hlYQZi7U

edit2: as always, it looks like several people have posted it, and given that they are all 7:30 in length and all the same footage, I'm guessing that this is the same clip posted on NBC

Just watched the clip, simply kickass. Can't wait for this to come out in theaters.

I can also confirm the clip on the NBC site is the same as posted by Fitzy from YouTube

This flick is next in line to Transformers on my must see's. Oh, and 300 (this weekend).

Anyone who posts a movie review, please title appropriately and start a new thread :cool:

I think i'm going to an afternoon show with some vendors :)

i could have seen it yesterday, but cannot stand it when there are so many people. find it hard to enjoy with babies, cellphones, loud eating, etc.

probably see it on sunday :)

Damn that trailer is... *lost for words*... :eek:

This weekend is gonna be saaaaweeeet. :D

all the time :)

In fact.. last night i fixed our backups because our disk backup device decided it didn't want to be recognized by our backup server anymore..

i saw it last night at 12.00

i dont feel like typing so this is what my buddy has to say..and i agree

For those of you who havent seen Spiderman 3 yet, it was a good movie... if you can enjoy a movie for what it is rather than looking for a perfect 10. The visual effects are amazing, as always, the storyline was... good, considering they have to follow the comic book storyline, and the acting was good, you just have to be in the mood for a little bit more silly "kids stuff". Overall, not as good as the first and second, but better than any of the other sequels to Batman (not including Batman begins because that movie was amazing)... if that makes sense.

i saw it today...

plain and simple, it sucks. starts ok, but then it gets boring and predictable.
nice visuals and sound though, and it has it moments, but overall it's not that good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back