Spider-man 3

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Just saw this and I am geeked....:)

A new official image from Spider-Man 3 is out and it’s damn revealing. That’s not a black and white image above, according to Sony – it’s Spidey in a black costume. And we all know what happens with Spider-Man’s black costume – that’s right, he has to wash it in a different machine than his whites, which really stresses Peter Parker's limited budget. Also, it becomes Venom, one of his lamer archnemeses.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

In Theatre 5/4/07

That's around 14 months from now.
Happy waiting.
Wont miss this :)

First 2 movies rocked, I assume the 3rd one won't disappoint.

AWWWW YEAH! This has to be one of the few franchieses that will keep getting better. X3 will suck @$$, at least it will if any of those still were real, they were hideous.

spideyhuge.jpg

Electronic Punk said:

I have an american keyboard. It automatically replaces your obselete and quaint english with the proper american usage.

It then proceeds to flip me off and chuckle in a maniacal manner.

:(

Sazar said:
I have an american keyboard. It automatically replaces your obselete and quaint english with the proper american usage.

Hahaha, that's funny :)

Sazar said:

Americans can't spell anyway, it's a non-issue.

oh, it's obsolete by the way. :)

Mastershakes, I don't make mistakes. It's all my keyboard.

Sazar said:
Mastershakes, I don't make mistakes. It's all my keyboard.

LOL - I'll send you one of those dvorkian ones (unsure if I got his name right)

It is so very bizarre, would take either of us weeks to relearn typing.

Mastershakes said:
LOL - I'll send you one of those dvorkian ones (unsure if I got his name right)

It is so very bizarre, would take either of us weeks to relearn typing.

Nah, I could play with the IME (input methods editor) settings on your comp, and set the thing to Japanese or something :D Then when typing, every certain combination of characters gets automatically converted to Hiraghana, or Kanjii (essentially Chinese characters)... :angel: Now, that would be enough to drive many a person nuts :laugh:

Electronic Punk said:
Thats a cool costume.
I agree. Look much better than the red version. I still like the Batman costume the most though. :)

wwwdjrcs said:
My favorite costume is definitely the birthday suit ;)
I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to see Spiderman in his birthday suit. :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back