Spider-man 3

Nah, forget spidey in his b'day suite... Besides, it would be difficult to fight crime, and conceal one's identity, if they got that close and personal ;)

All said, he might have been left with less reason to conceal his identity since the last movie, but still, he's supposed to be a crime fighter living another life, not a stripper :D

NetRyder said:
I agree. Look much better than the red version. I still like the Batman costume the most though. :)

Agreed. I dunno, the Superman costume doesn't look bad either.

Fantastic Four had cool costumes, just saw that movie last night :D

Cool in the sense they could stretch/adapt to their actions, not by design.

kcnychief said:
Fantastic Four had cool costumes, just saw that movie last night :D

Cool in the sense they could stretch/adapt to their actions, not by design.

Jessica Alba had the best one :drool:

Grandmaster said:
Jessica Alba had the best one :drool:
Hehe, most definitely.

I liked when she was learning to control her powers, getting naked and trying to turn invisible on bridge....

:D

i need to see this.... and i need the game prey... and i need... superman.. neeeeeeeed things..

Yes, very impressive, will definitely catch this.

That trailer is sweet. :D

I put up some wide screen walls taken from the trailer/teaser. They be in the Wallpaper thread.

Spawn was interesting because it was turning him evil. But I do have to say, overall it was kinda weak. Sonic vibrations could hurt him? :p

Holy ****ing **** that trailer was cool.

I'd LOVE a wall from the last shot when he is Venom but sees a reflection of spidey :eek:

yeah.. I like that last shot too. :)

"This video is no longer available"

arg......

? I just checked both vids and they both seem to be working for me..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back