OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

The last time I pushed for a change of fantasy hosts, I ended up as the commish :)

Seriously though, I don't know any good hosts for baseball..

And you are doing a great job in football - nice to have a breath of fresh air :D

I'll get around to looking at it soon, things are starting to slow down for me a bit. I'm in the "calm before the storm" :eek:

Ha.. once that baby is born, you'll learn all about new kinds of storms.. :)

We have a piddle matt, so hopefully will avoid some of those storms ;)

A piddle? Did you use the right word? I don't want anyone urinating on me.

I think ESPN would make a good host - they are free and seem to have lots of good options. Thoughts?

OK it's Fantasy Baseball Time! I'm thinking we use ESPN for a host - who is in? If you want to play, send me a PM with your e-mail you want to use. I think I have to invite you to the ESPN league.

-edit-

Matt is in, let's hope he doesn't get his ESPN account deleted ;)

I am rooting for the Pirates to have their 17th straight season of losing :)

Johnny - does that mean you want to play? So far it is me, Fitz and Matt - I need an email for you to send an invite. PM it to me :)

Hey KC, does this mean u izz gonna pick A-Roid... errr, Rod? :p

I just sent the invite to all who had sent me their address. I think that puts us up to 6 people if everyone invited joins. Would like to get 8 or 10, spread the word!

Woot! Go Pirates ! I know they can get number 17 :)

Good - I will finalize settings and set everything up this weekend hopefully.

Preferences for draft date/times?

KC, we might have to open the league to the public just to play this year.

hey KC - I seem to have misplaced my invite.. mind sending me another one?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back