OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

KC, I guess it time for you to start your reseach for the next years web site, and to all great season.

I had fun. I am glad Yahoo didn't close my account this time around.

Hey G-man I noticed your Oct. desktop pretty nice, what are using to set up your icons for that apple look? and what, no football scene desktop?

I think I used to be in this league. I have'nt checked it since June though. Did I win?

Hey G-man I noticed your Oct. desktop pretty nice, what are using to set up your icons for that apple look? and what, no football scene desktop?

It's Rocket Dock

http://rocketdock.com/

And I try to use PNG files of icons I have been saving and finding from a few places, a bunch I got at Deviant Art.

Football scene? Naaaah.

I think I used to be in this league. I have'nt checked it since June though. Did I win?

Ummm, no.

I didn't think so. My first fantasy baseball league experience wasn't a pleasant once. I just suck!

:p Hey, don't feel so bad, you didn't check it since June. So it can get better next season. Just check up on your team more often. :D

I don't think I'll be a part of next season. I didn't understand one bit of the scoring. Seemed it was less about having a good team and more about knowing who played the most games in a given week. I had CC (I think, it's been a while) and he was amazing but what goes does it do having a great player only showing up once per week. I'll stick with football.

Congrats on your win Gonaads - it was a good battle.

My apologies for the add/drops, I didn't mean to get anyone upset. I did what I thought I could do to give my team the best chance to win, that was all. Next year if we do it again, we can definitely put controls into place to prevent such a thing from occuring again.

meh.. it's all part of the game really (the add/drops). I don't really have a problem with it.

In the end, did it get you to 1st place? Nope.. just like the Yankees can spend all the money they want, it doesn't mean they'll win.

KC, it wasn't a problem with me either, it was just fun messing with you about it.

Congrats on your win Gonaads - it was a good battle.

My apologies for the add/drops, I didn't mean to get anyone upset. I did what I thought I could do to give my team the best chance to win, that was all. Next year if we do it again, we can definitely put controls into place to prevent such a thing from occuring again.

Hey, I had to rattle yer cage K.C. All in fun. And after all the roster moving ya still got beat. :p

And as Sazar sooo eloquently said, GO YANKEES!!! Oh wait :eek:

Anyone want to take over commissionership for baseball? Doubt I'll have much time at all next year with a little Derek running in the dugout. Would be good if we found a new host too - fleabaseball?

You are in the midst of a four year term. You can't resign.

I would like a new host though.

Anyone want to take over commissionership for baseball? Doubt I'll have much time at all next year with a little Derek running in the dugout. Would be good if we found a new host too - fleabaseball?

You're gonna have a Girl so stop whining. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back