OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

*chuck norris*

:eek:

-edit-

Looks like my matchup is a bit tighter :D

Woo, I am doing better now :D

Have to hold on though, muhahahaha!

My team is rocking for a change.

Home stretch for final 2. Come on Lawman tighten it up.

Damn, I got 5 PPN games and Fitz has 6. It's gettin fugly. :s

That's nothing. I had seven starters out because of weather (not including pitchers).

Yeah, lots of double headers today and games that are already PPD today? Yikes :eek:

Today is the last day of this round - my race has tightened up a bit and he has almost his whole lineup in double headers. Oi!

Fitz takes the lead in his matchup!

Good luck guys!

yeah.. barely ahead. It will all come down to how our teams perform today..

They rescheduled 3 of my Double Headers so now they are just single games and not DH. But 1 of the games (Cubs game) is gonna be hosted in Milwaukee.

Bud Selig and his staff are a bunch of *******s for forcing the Astros to play "home" games in Milwaukee. Such bull****. It's not right nor is it fair.

Wow I had a pretty good day pitching-wise too. Complete game from Myers and a Not Hit Shutout from Big Z!

Me vs. You Gonaads - good luck sir :)

Good Luck in the champion you two, a very mess up last week, well Fitz it you me for the third place good luck.

Wow I had a pretty good day pitching-wise too. Complete game from Myers and a Not Hit Shutout from Big Z!

Me vs. You Gonaads - good luck sir :)

Here we go... and down you go. :D

Oh ummmm, sorry fitz. :rolleyes:

Lawman, you did not live up to your stature. You let him get away.

Bah! no worries. Hopefully I'll kick lawman's butt this week! :) :p

And KC is runnin furious doing what he does best... moving (dropping and adding) players back and forth, even during the playoffs. So I moved some too, but I may not even play them. I figured that he would play his team and the best team wins. He seems to be playing multiple teams. It is really starting to annoy me.

:ninja:

searching.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back