OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Why can't we do preseason stat tracking for fun? That would be neat.

Sorry buddy :D

I think ESPN would be a good choice for Fantasy Baseball next year. Free, includes stats and many more other features.

I made some moves to my roster (shocker!) to gear up for the playoff push :smoker:

Yeah KC, you and your roster moves. Geeez give it a rest. Are you that worried that you could crash 'n burn in the playoffs?

Or maybe you've just made soo many bad player decisions and have to constantly be adjusting for it? :eek:

Hell, I've only done 20 moves and my team seems to be doing pretty well so far. :cool:

*runs*

I vote for keepers next season.

Yeah, I made many bad moves I ain't tryin to hide that.

I'd be open for trying keepers, but would need to find a league that allows that. I'll do some research sometime before next season :D

Now watch since I opened my big mouth about my team doing well and so little moves, I'm gonna get spanked in the playoffs. :p

As for a "keeper" league, I think it's better the way it is. There is so much talent out there when it comes to Baseball. The players change so much. This years phenom pitcher is next years bust. But if so the question would be, how many do we get to keep?

Who knows - there also isn't much interest in baseball (6 teams) - maybe more next year? I'd like to see the league get better before we seriously consider a keeper league.

Hahahahahaha :laugh:

Hammy says,
cookie.jpg

Damn KC you are really pushin ta hold on to first place. Makin more and more moves. :p But for having a short staffed day I tore it up! Woooo! :D

How did you do?

Not very good but a little better. Tight race between you and I for the #1 seed :D

Of course I'm going away Saturday morning until Monday - so I will have to make my changes and hope for the best :D

Fair excuse. But there is internet access at many many places. :D

His wifey won't allow him to. She wears the pants in the family.

Damn, KC went nuts for Saturnday and Sunday's games. He must really be sweatin his 1st place spot.

Hah, new name for next year, Team Teh Poopie. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back