OSNN clan CS screenshots

i feel it would only be right if i made a post too. miss playing cs with you guys. ::sob:: :(

busy with school and work - i just started coming back here like last week, haven't been here much since the name switch

You got CZ syn?

I still play alot of CZ, not really CS tho.
Play COD every thursday night with the Over-clock.com crew, we got our own little clan with team speak and everything.

Will post the UK IP address a little later if anyone fancies joining in!!

yea, i have cz - i try and play when i can, im in summer school and working so i don't get much time at the computer, and when i do, i don't want to be inside :p

Yeah, I start my training for the local football tournament today - it's gonna kill me :D

im taking a 3 week philosophy course, im half way done and only started last week :D so afterwards things won't be so hectic

i had a cz server up for a while, then i had to give up my box :(

Don't finish work for 4 hours, then I am on day one of my finess thing (ie trying to play football).

Need. to. play. games.!

Yeah, I changed the title. Good to see you have CZ Khayman, I am working thru the bot missions every now and then... Got the first 3 medals...hehe

im impressed about how cz has grown since the release - i was quite disappointed when i first bought it

Condition Zero, its like the next version, still HL engine but cool.
You can buy it on Steam, or amazon has it for like $20 atm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back