OSNN clan CS screenshots

Someone posted a good bot the other day, don't remember where the post is. I haven't tried playing with bots yet.

http://podbot.nuclearbox.com/

no charge

cool.gif

will post 2 since i havent in awhile

this one i did ok i guess

and me actually showing i can stay alive some on iceworld lol

hey stir what settings are you using for cs my screen doesnt look like yours at all

first off looks like he has the setting for the vid at like 640x480 which explain why he can't hit nothing.

as far as he rest looks like a skin which is illegal in clan matches

/me makes note to remind stir about this

cool.gif

This one is from the "Mosad" server, really nice server, good players as well. better then on most servers.

This one is from there as well, just thought its a really nice screenie

800X600 OpenGL atm are screen settings duh old card 800X600 is highest ive tried to run it at lol

and those are legal in clanbase they are from there they are the high fps and all my gun skins are still illegal BUT WE AINT IN NO CLAN MATCHES or anything lol
besides i got the cd sitting right here only takes 30 secs to go norm again
lol

so why should i worry about clan match skins now when i really prefer dif ones??
and atm i only have these models for the players so i can get used to the norm look again

Originally posted by Iceman
which explain why he can't hit nothing.
hmm then tell me iceman how come when you and i meet and i have a deagle and you have a m4a1 i live and now have a new gun most the time?

Originally posted by Stircrazy
hmm then tell me iceman how come when you and i meet and i have a deagle and you have a m4a1 i live and now have a new gun most the time?

simple really... you have a higher calibre gun than he does...

its like if you came round the corner with a deagle and he had an arctic magnum... who would live :)

must say though you are deagling well m8..

will post this here as well... sry bout it... but just illustrating a point... is very HARD to carry a team by your lonesome..

Originally posted by Sazar
simple really... you have a higher calibre gun than he does...

its like if you came round the corner with a deagle and he had an arctic magnum... who would live :)

must say though you are deagling well m8..

lol the deagle of course depending on who can aim faster and better lol
Gettin better tho pistols were a weak point is why i started with the deagle in 1st place and now they arent so bad still need to work with sniping and punp shotties tho

The Joy of high ping... JayJay Joined the Israeli server all of the sudden , was pleasantly surprised (but i think he ran away when people started talking Hebrew, spooky language :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back