OSNN clan CS screenshots

Cool. I will look into it in a couple of weeks when I have a little more time.

Yeah, I look forward to killing you.
I mean working side by side again...

:D

yes, I have a few weeks to bait him, then there is the "I need to train" period and I think then we get it on.

I never c4mp, i can't i'm crap with a awp :). Camping sucks

I got it mega cheap and on the monday thanks to steam.
They had a reduced USD price if you pre ordered and I am in uk so it was less then buying it here thanks to exchange rate.
Also in UK games only get released on Fridays whereas USA gets them the monday before.
Proper BO :D

I preordered it and downloaded it, then the buggers released it on a day when I was flying over to the USA so couldn't play it anyway :p

Late again as usual. I didn't know you all stars were playing online on the OSNN Clan. That is great. I've got CZ someplace around here, I'd sure load it up if I could join in with you had any times available.

I can always be convinced to have a game.
Problem is that "Friends" has been down for a week or so making it very old school, to try and organise a game.

I miss the days when 6 or 8 of us would get together and play. We need to get it going again. I still don't have CZ but am planning to get it. Anyway, here's a blast from the past. Remember this spray I made?

Attachments

• xpospray.jpg
    xpospray.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 76
Yes I do :)

the file is called tempdecal.wad now by the way!
You need Condition Zero tho really, me and Khayman have a game every now and then and I also have a Over-clock.co.uk server that I will most likely make a regular appearance on.

I actually tried installing Steam on the osnn.net server the other day, but got stuck so deleted it all :)

Sounds like you might need an OSNN spray. ;) Will get CZ very soon. I can do it right through Steam, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back