OSNN clan CS screenshots

my new spray maybe
might need help from xsiv for other one i did

dang can't show my new spray has it violates the forum guildlines, shoot

tell them xsivforce it looks good enough to eat don't it???

cool.gif

Originally posted by xsivforce
Without a doubt. ;)

yup... reminds me of a slurpie... I would love to lick it just like a slurpie... :)

very aesthetically pleasing that spray...

We were kicking ass last night on icyworld.. my team.. Ice was on the other team... was a little unhappy with his 5-25 score and left... heheheh

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
We were kicking ass last night on icyworld.. my team.. Ice was on the other team... was a little unhappy with his 5-25 score and left... heheheh
I couldn't get on last night as Road Runner Central Florida was having "issues". Now I find out, thanks to Sazar, they will be down for maintenence tonight between 2:00 am and 5:00 am EST. I plan to play some CS tonight before then. Hope to see you all there. ;)

I D/L the demo yesterday. I've never played it. Gonna start playin it tonight. Once I get the hang of it I'll get the full ver and I might joint yazz and blow up some shi*****:happy:

Originally posted by gonaads
I D/L the demo yesterday. I've never played it. Gonna start playin it tonight. Once I get the hang of it I'll get the full ver and I might joint yazz and blow up some shi*****:happy:
Very cool. Would like to shoot you in the arse. ;)

Heh heh heh... and it's such a big target. :eek:

I always like to play the "Snipper" I luv long distance kills.:eek: :cool:

Well, the one for Half life. Not the Counter Strike MOD.

oh ok i knew about that 1 lol
CS is nothing like HL btw if you own UT and wanna know what the basic gameplay is like try tactical-ops its a UT mods wich is almost a clone will tell you if you like the game type

Originally posted by gonaads

That's cool. Just get Half Life which is around $15...then download the CS Mod File..cheapest way to do it.

We usually play on one of these servers:

-=Xp0=- : 129.2.232.217:27015
<HPR> : 66.237.58.16:27015

To connect to them, run the game, click on "Console" and type in:

connect IP

Just replace the "IP" with one of the IPs I listed above....also check out the clan site which is http://www.ntfs.org/counterstrike

Hope to blow a few things up with you soon...:cool:

Just played Half Life. Too many controls to play with, damn.:D

I hope CS doesn't make ya jump through hoops also.:( :p :p

nah CS doens't make you jump through that many hoops, hurry up and get ready to be Pwned.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
nah CS doens't make you jump through that many hoops, hurry up and get ready to be Pwned.

cool.gif

he's right...

it does make you jump through windows and vents though...

but thats different..

I'll go out and buy it this weekend. Then I'll plug the CS MOD on it and practice a little. You can play it single player without going online right???

This way I can practice shootin enemy ppl from a distance... I LIKE being the Snipper. IT'S FUN:happy: :happy:

Actually there isnt a single player mod.
BUT , you can get bots that will act like online playersv (Its free).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back