OSNN Adverts

Why am I the only one who gets these annoying adverts? 😡
 
I get all of what u get. Just nobody posts about them. I am glad that damn frog one is gone.
 
If you don't tell EP he can't fix it ... and they will continue to annoy you.
 
Well the only ones that bug me are the noise ones and those are the ones you have posted.
 
Shoot the Paparazzi

Code:
http://cdn.fastclick.net/adserver.com/10002/ut4/mid1755/9290-ipod_728_shootpapfla.swf?clickTag=http%3A//z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x%3Brid%3D22%3Btid%3D6%3Bev%3D2%3Bac%3D68%3Bmid%3D1755%3Baltclickuenc%3Dhttp%3A//c4.maxserving.com/adclick/CID%3D00002a34350a26d400000000/AREA%3Dad728x90.sports/SITE%3D6413/AAMSZ%3Dbanner/CM%3D5646/CR%3D4816/AD%3D894/CC%3D10804%3F/relocate%3D
 
I've never seen any annoying advertisements in the whole span of time I've been visiting this site.
 
Kill It
Kill It
Kill It
Kill It
Kill It
Kill It
Kill It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!1

Code:
http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com/bannerfarm/76933/9163-wm250gc_468_swatflyflash-ace.swf?AceClick=http://servedby.advertising.com/click/site=0000702993/mnum=0000249584

468 x 60 (forums)
 
Just had a Vonage advert talking to me, but dammed if I could find it :s
 
After he sleeps off the drunken stupor :s

<Jewelzz> fix the fly
<ElectronicPunk> will try tomorrow
<ElectronicPunk> too drunk 😱
<Jewelzz> :s
 
at least it's not just me then <collapses> I felt like looking for that thread about "difficult to read with one eye" or whatnot.. tis true.. only two bottles of wine missing from the rack mind you..

DAMN BUZZING FLY!

I tend to get more literate when drunk mind you, ahhh well!
 
We can get more of these though...

01
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top